Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Tragedy

Hello, ladies (≧∇≦)/ How's your day? Me? Absolutely fine! (^▽^)

Sorry for my absent in blogging last week *kneels down* I'm too busy taking care of my skin *lame excuse* but it's true.
Let me tell you a lil story about my tragedy. Two months ago, I went to Guardian drugstore at MOI and I saw this Hadalabo Shirojyun Whitening Face Wash. As my current facial wash was almost run out, I asked my mom to buy it for me ( ̄ー ̄). I started using this face wash till one week later and I........break out. Yes. Break out. One thing I hate the most in my life. There were pimples everywhere on my chin (,,#゚Д゚). I really panicked at that time (almost crying truthfully because I never break out this much before) and asked my mom (again) to buy me something (anything) to get rid of my pimples (≧σ≦)
So, later on my mom gave me an anti-acne cream from this local famous doctor and I started using it. About two weeks later, I could see my pimples one by one disappeared but.........there were acne scars everywhere on my chin and cheeks! (>人<) Oh really....I just couldn't think how can my flawless face (although not perfect) become this horrible just in short time *cry*  (╥_╥)

Wanna see how worse they are? See my photos below o(╥﹏╥)o


 my right cheek



my chin

 my left cheek

So now I'm really struggle to heal my acne scars (T_T) plus I'm on my period now which means it's time for pimples to grow on my face again *sob*
I've searched on the internet how to get rid of these acne scars and many people say Etude House AC Clinic & Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble series work pretty good for pimples and acne scars. I've purchased Etude AC Clinic Intense Trial Kit today on Rie Butik. Now, what I need to do are just wait patiently for my order to arrive and take care of my skin with my current skin care in the meantime (T▽T). I'll review the product later with my news bout my skin condition in the future (︶︹︺). I'll let you know whether this product works for me or not. Just stay tuned *smirk*

So, do you have same problems with me? If you have any tips, please share with me (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment