Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Anna Sui Rose Cheek blush in 600 Sunny Rose

Yuhuuu girls~ I'm back with another review and this one comes from Anna Sui (*^▽^)/

So you must be wondering how can I a poor student afford to buy Anna Sui cosmetic? No it's not me who bought this but my sis as she is a blush junkie (she already has one from Jill Stuart though lol). My sis bought this blush when Citibank offered buy one get one for Anna Sui products (^▽^*). And for me I don't really like to use blush as I think it makes me look like a clown ( ̄∠  ̄ ). But maybe this blush can change my mind? Let's move on to the review, shall we?  (⌒▽⌒)☆




 Description:

Use a single color or create your own original favorite color by mixing the shades. Moist Powder Base enhances clear color development and a long-lasting pearly sheen. A blend of highly transparent oil-mix and Clear Sliding Powder helps color to retain a dewy, glossy finish.

Packaging:

As expected from Anna Sui, this blush comes with a rosy themed box 。◕‿◕。 So lovely! The pact itself comes in black plastic also decorated with rose accents  (*≧▽≦). So elegant yet pretty packaging (*≧ω≦). Inside there are mirror, the blush and also a divider which divide the blush and the mirror so it's more hygiene (^▽^) 

front

my sis got her in number 600 Sunny Rose (*´・v・)

back

 open the box (`・ω・´)”

the blush pact

 decorated with rose accents (^v^)


Application:

Softly brush the powder on the back of the hand first. Use a brush to apply an appropriate amount to the cheek gently. One blush comes with six different colors. You can mix all the color or just take any individual color that you like and apply it on your cheeks (*^▽^*). As for me I like to mix all the color coz it turns out so pretty on my cheeks makes me look so innocent lol *slapped


 you can mix or use any colors that you want (○゜ε^○)

Scent:

This blush comes with rose scent. As I told you in my previous Lancome HYPNOSE DOLL EYES Wide Eye Look Mascara post, I really hate rose scent (*≧m≦*). But surprisingly, I don't hate the rose scent in this blush (゜◇゜). When I open the blush pact I can smell the rose scent that a bit strong in my opinion. But when I apply it on my cheeks I can barely notice the scent Σ(゜ロ゜;). What magic is this?! (ノ゚0゚)ノ~. So for you who have same case with me, don't worry about the scent ( ̄ー ̄). it's much lighter and tolerable than the Lancome mascara has ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ


Color and Swatch:

The color is so pigmented (‘∀’●)♡ (as expected from high end brand lol). It has shimmers so for you who don't like shimmery blush just skip this blush. The color blends nicely on my skin leaves fresh and glowy effects on my cheeks (*´▽`*)


 oh hi there my blue camera (^o^)/



under different lightning
the colors are so pigmented (。’▽’。)♡

mix all the color

 taken with different lightning
my hand looks so zombie-ish (-_-;)


Result:

As I said above, I don't really like using a blush as I always feel like a clown with it lol. But this kind of blush really great for me coz it has six different colors so you can make your own colors by using any individual color or mixing any color you want  (o⌒.⌒o). I look so innocent with my flushed cheeks lol. The shimmers leaves fresh and glowy effects on my cheeks which is great for daily use or any special occasions (-^〇^-). When I came to Sogo Kelapa Gading with my entire family (yes I always spend my weekend with my family #foreveralone) my sis visited the Anna Sui counter with me. As she already applied blush on her cheeks, she told the SA to put this blush on me and the color turned out to suit me so well (>y<). I think the SA really did a good job on applying it (*^ワ^*). See my photos below. What do you think?  

grab my bangs coz it's so annoying (=゚ω゚)ノ

to lazy to do my eye makeup (_ _)
just used base makeup, drew my eyebrows and applied lip gloss


 pose with my towel
see how pretty the color on my cheeks? o(≧∇≦o)


Where I got this:

My sis bought this at Anna Sui counter at Sogo Kelapa Gading for about Rp 380.000. You can also find this blush at Sasa.com for about USD $29.30. Much cheaper right? ⊙▽⊙

Like:
  • Pretty and elegant packaging
  • Six different colors in one blush
  • The colors are so pigmented
  • Blend nicely with my skin
  • The shimmers leaves fresh and glowy finish
  • Gives those pretty flushed cheeks 
  • Tolerable rose scent

Dislike:
  •  Pricey lol 

Repuchase? NO.  Although maybe my sis want to repurchase it (in another color of course), I prefer blush from Korean brands as it tends to gives more natural finish (。-_-。). Maybe if I have budget I'll try Candy Doll Cheek Color. It's just so kawaii ne~ (* >ω<)

Thanks for reading girls~ (◕‿◕✿) Stay pretty and have a nice day! (ノ*゜▽゜*)







No comments:

Post a Comment