Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Faceshop Real Diamond Lip Gloss

Yuhuuuu ladies~ How do you do? ヾ(^∇^) Me? Great as usual! (^▽^)

So today I wanna share with you my first lip gloss from The Faceshop. I introduce you The Faceshop Real Diamond Lip Gloss (*´・v・). When me and sis still didn't know about online shop, we always bought makeup at mall counters and one of our favourite brand is The Faceshop (*≧▽≦). At that time, I still didn't wear much makeup, only moisturizer, loose powder and eyeliner will do. But I always curious about lip gloss o(≧∇≦o). I always wondering how would I look with lip gloss on my lips lol. So when my mom and sis went to Kelapa Gading mall, I begged my mom (such a spoiled brat I know -__-) to buy me a lip gloss from Faceshop ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ. Remember how I love their skincare? How about their makeup? Keep reading if you want to find out *^3^)/~☆


This lip gloss provides volume with diamond glow and shines like a jewerly should. Upgraded version of pearl enables lips to shine with glittering substances that provides voluminous look. A peanut shape applicator is suitable for lips and their wavy lines to draw out evenly.


Packaging:

Comes in a tall plastic bottle with cute cap on top of it 。◕‿◕。. The bottle is clear so you can see the color and how much the gloss inside of it. This gloss is from Face It line, one of The Faceshop's makeup line (*^^*). You can see how tall the bottle is by the picture of me holding the bottle ⊙▽⊙


front

back
full of Hangeul ✖‿✖

got mine in PK 102


see how tall is it compared with Candy Doll Lip Gloss? (´∀`)


Application:

The wand I consider it a bit long for a lip gloss but it doesn't matter ( ̄ー ̄). The peanut shaped applicator make it easy to reach my cupid bow and the edges of my lips (^v^). So I don't need to worry to mess up my lips when applying this lip gloss lol. Oh one more thing. This kind of applicator also doesn't erase your current lipstick so you can use it as a top coat or use it alone without any lipstick. But I suggest you to put lip balm before use this lip gloss coz it can dry your lips after around twenty minutes ≖‿≖

 quite long wand
 the peanut shaped applicator
so unique |°з°|

Color and Scent:

What can I say? I love the color! (。’▽’。)♡ I got mine in PK 102. It's cute baby pink color. For lip gloss I always choose pink color coz it's so dolly la lol. This gloss has shimmer which can make your lips sparkling (●♡∀♡). I remember when I wore this lip gloss to school and my friends kept staring at my lips saying it's so bling bling haha (^▽^). After around two hours or after you eat or drink the color will disappear (but you still can see the glossiness) but it doesn't leave ugly shimmer trace that I usually don't like from shimmery lip gloss (^ ^). Another I like from this gloss is the scent. Hmm I can't describe it well but maybe it's candy scent? ( ̄ー ̄)


swatch on hand
pretty baby pink color (○゜ε^○)

 closer look
the shimmer isn't too obvious in the photo though

Formula:

The formula is less thicker than Candy Doll one and it doesn't moisturizing my lips either (¬、¬). Although I love the color but the formula surprisingly disappoint me  (; ̄Д ̄)

Result:
Although I love the color but maybe because its light formula, this gloss sink into my lips crease  (>_<). From far it's not visible but when other people looks it closely, they can tell there's something wrong with my lips coz of this lip gloss lol  (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

bare lips

use two coats
 it looks weird right when you see it closely? o(>< )o
my lips crease looks visible (;¬_¬)


Like:
  • Cute packaging
  • Contains a lot of glosses (more than Candy Doll lol)
  • Unique peanut shaped applicator easy to reach cupid bow and the edges of lips
  • Can be used as a top coat without erasing my current lipstick
  • Pretty baby pink color with shimmer
  • Nice candy scent
  • Affordable

Dislike:
  • The formula doesn't moisturizing my lips
  • The color isn't long lasting on my lips (although you still can see the glossiness)
  • The gloss sink into my lips crease

Where I got this:

My mom bought this from me at The Faceshop counter at Kelapa Gading mall. I forgot the exact price but it's around 100k. You can get this gloss in much cheaper price through online shop though lol  (゜▽゜;) Yeay for online shop (´∇ノ`*)ノ


Repurchase: NO. A BIG NO. I prefer my Candy Doll Lip Gloss or maybe I'll try Holika Holika Honey Bouquet Lips ( ´ ▽ ` ). You can see the review here.

How about you ladies? What's your favourite lip gloss? Or you don't like to wear one? Hehehe see you on the next post \(^▽^*) Thanks for reading! (´▽`)ノ♪



No comments:

Post a Comment