Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Candy Doll Lip Gloss in Strawberry Milk

Yahuuuu dollies~ ヾ(^∇^) I can't sleep at all and decided to write a review for you lol (*≧▽≦)

I always want to have a juicy lips like Tsubasa Masuwaka has (≧∇≦) and I know I must grab one of Candy Doll lip gloss to achieve the look (^▽^). So when my sis and my mom wanted to buy something from Sasa online, I begged (no kid') my mom to buy me a Candy Doll lip gloss. That time only Strawberry Milk and Peach Orange colors available. As I always want to have nude pinky lips, I decided to grab Strawberry Milk one (*´・v・). Okay let's see what I think about this lip gloss (☆^ー^☆)


Candy Doll Lip Gloss allows you to create at your own will shiny lips full of your personal charisma. It gives doll-like plump lips that are glittering and lustrous. The highly visible color is saturated and is not easy to fade. With hyaluronic acid, it hydrates while brightening lips.

Ingredients
【Sodium Hyaluronate】strongly hydrates
【Tocopherol】has an antioxidant effect. 

Packaging:

Candy Doll never disappoint me when it comes to their packaging. This lip gloss comes with a clear plastic box with cute white black stripe as it background 。◕‿◕。. The bottle itself pretty petite compared with Korean brand lip gloss but it's not problem ⊙▽⊙. The cap also dominated with white black stripe with Candy Doll brand printed on it, so kawaii ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


 Candy Doll Lip Gloss in Strawberry Milk (^ ^)


 Application:

The wand is just so so, not too short either not too long.  The applicator has precise shape which allows you to reach your cupid blow when you apply this gloss (*^▽^*). Also this type of applicator makes the gloss glides smoothly on my lips without erasing my current lipstick. But I seldom wearing a lipstick as I usually wear lip concealer (also from Candy Doll which is I'll review it later ʘ‿ʘ) before put any lip gloss. My current lipstick is from Maybelline Watershine Pure in C22 which is just meh. Maybe I can't blame the color though coz my lips is pigmented and it's hard for me to find any lipstick that would cover my entire lips color (T∇T)

the wand  (*´・v・)

 the precise applicator (^v^)

Color:

I find the color is pretty sheer for my pigmented lips ( ̄ー ̄). I bet the color will shows up well on pale lips. For you who has pale lips, go ahead and try this gloss (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ


 closer look
look how sheer the color is ≖‿≖

Formula:

At first I was surprised how thick the formula is compared with my Faceshop Lip Gloss ∑(O_O;). But oh well I don't complain about the thickness. See how it moisturize my lips? Makes it looks healthy and juicy  (^▽^) Love it!  (●´□`)♡

bare lip

use one coat

taken with different lightning
somehow it looks so pink (゜▽゜;)

Result:

Woohoo I found my holy grail lip gloss! Despite the sheer color (my bad for my pigmented lips) I love the formula and of course the packaging lol! (/^▽^)/. I usually use lip concealer first, wait for a few mins for it to be dry, and then put on this lip gloss on top of it. Tadaaa now I have lovely gyaru lips like Tsu-chan's  (*^ワ^*)

Like: 
  • Cute packaging
  • Easy to reach my cupid bow with its applicator
  • Glides smoothly on my lips
  • Moisturize my lips makes it looks juicy and healthy

Dislike:
  • The color is pretty sheer for my pigmented lips (my bad)
  • Only available online here

Where I got this:

I got mine at Sasa.com for about USD $11. Can't find cheaper price other than Sasa though lol (>y<)

Repurchase? YES! Of course! Truly addicted with juicy lips! O(≧▽≦)O. If I have another chance, I'd like to buy other colors though (☆^ー^☆)

So dollies, what's your holy grail lip gloss? Or you prefer any other lip color? Teehee see you soon on the next post! Have a nice day (。・ω・。)ノ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment