Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Sister Story

Hi lovelies~ How do you do? ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ This time my sis Agnes gonna share her short story here ヾ(^∇^). Okay the story below written by herself. Just enjoy ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ


Hi...ladies~ My name is Agnes. I'm 26 years old this year (^ _ ^)/ eight years apart from my sister but many people won't notice our age difference since my lil sis looks a bit old from her actual age hohohoho #evil

me 26 years old

my lil sis Jessica 18 years old
how is it? we don't look so much apart ne? (・`ω´・)

This is my first time writing our blog, well I never had a time before (¬_¬). So here brief story about my experiences with cosmetic and skin care.

Unlike my sister who rare have problem with her skin, ever since hit puberty I always struggle with my skin (acne, pimple, break out, mylea under eye, etc.. you named it, huffhhh). So since back then I always used doctor’s skin care. Well for beginning it’s worked well on my skin even though sometimes doctor’s skin care have strong effect and kind of smelly (not in a good way >_<). Until one day (hmm about two years ago)  my face couldn’t accept any doctor’s products and became allergic to them.  I went to many doctors and the result always same, maybe for 2-3 months the products worked out but after that my skin started to have allergic to those productsヽ(#`Д´)ノ

I have already used doctor’s products for about 10 years, so I think my skin face already tired to them, haha.. So last year I decided to change my skin care to organic products. The Body Shop is  the first organic products I tried, I used Tea Tree and Seaweed line products. Well for my skin I prefer Seaweed line as they more gentle than Tea Tree and smell nicer too ( ̄ー ̄)
After Bodyshop, I tried The Faceshop and after that you guess.. I’m in love with Korean Cosmetics (‘∀’●)♡ Since then, I've really addicted to them, always buy and try different labels and brands, haha.. Fyi Korean really has many Cosmetics labels (The Face Shop, Tony Moly, Innisfree, Etude House, Baviphat, Missha, Skin 79, BRTC, Dr. Jart, etc..). Many of them base on natural ingredient (the company claim so, haha), I don’t really care though as long as their products work well on my skin and have good quality ⊙▽⊙. Oh yeah because I have trouble skin like acnes, I always choose using skin care for combination/oily skin. So in the future I’ll review many skin care products for that line (“⌒∇⌒”) 
For make up also starting this years, I’ve become addicted to them, haha.. I love Japan make up goodies. Japan really has many kawaii cosmetic products, don’t you agree with me ladies? (-^〇^-)

Yup, my story ends here. Share your thoughts with us and thank you for reading our blog ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ Have a nice day ladies! (^v^)

No comments:

Post a Comment