Monday, December 10, 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake

Morning gals~ Welcome back to my blog and today I wanna share with you my current favourite lips product from Revlon (*´∇`). Hohoho I know I can't get enough of lips products especially lipstick and lip gloss (≧∇≦). Okay back to the topic. I had no idea back then that I would love one of Revlon product. Let me tell you the reason ( ̄O ̄). Back then, when I was in high school, my lips often chapped really badly  (;¬д¬). So then my mom bought me a lip balm from Revlon called Revlon Moisturizing Lip Conditioner and I really hated it (*≧m≦*). Usually lip balm would have nice scent, right? But this lip balm isn't. This lip balm smells like an old lipstick and didn't moisturize my chapped lips well (/゚Д゚)/. I still have the lip balm until now abandoned in my room lol. Since then, I have bad reputation over Revlon products (¬、¬) but after reading many good reviews about their lip butter, I was really curious and...........tadaaaaa I bought it two weeks ago at Sarinah Department Store ( ̄▽ ̄)

Okay okay enough with my chirping. Since I'm a poor student (my college starts next year and I don't have any job at the moment except blogging), I only bought one color and that is Strawberry Shortcake (*´・v・). Now let's roll on the review! (´∇ノ`*)ノ



Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter:
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
 







 Packaging:

As usual, let's start with the packaging first (^_^). Just one simple statement from me. The packaging looks CHEAP. The cap made from cheap looking plastic in pink color with some checkered pattern on it, not cute at all (┳◇┳). The twist-up container also isn't cute, comes in boring metallic color without any decoration or pattern. So disappointed la with their packaging (¬_¬)

Application and Formula:

Despite their suck packaging, I love how it glides smoothly on my lips and moisturize it (^▽^). As they claim in their description (read above), my lips feels softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated because of their hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula (*≧▽≦). I love how it works well on my chapped lips yeay! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Color:

I find the color is pigmented enough for pigmented lips lol. At first I applied lip balm before put this lip butter on my lips and the color didn't come out hahaha sorry my bad ≖‿≖. Then I wiped off my lip balm and apply the lip butter alone on my lips. I was so surprise when I saw how easily this lip butter cover my entire lip color ⊙△⊙. When buying it, I didn't expect the color would be this pigmented as they are buttery balm not lipstick (°◇°;). Got this in number 080 Strawberry Shortcake which is rossy pink color. But after I touched up for more than five times, it turned out to be shocking pick! lol. But it's okay la since it didn't look weird or that bad on me (`・ω・´)”. Now I'm craving for more colors into my collection lol (*≧▽≦)


 pretty and pigmented rosy pink color (*^ワ^*)

Swatch:

bare lips

easily cover my entire lips color (^v^)

taken under different lightning


Result:

Minus the packaging, I love their formula and color! How can I say no when I can have smoother and softer lips with pretty color on it? lol. The color stays quite long for about 3-4 hours but I must apply it again after I eat or drink. Not a problem though ( ̄ー ̄)




 after touched up more than five times
turned out to be shocking pink! lol


Like:
  • Glides smoothly on my lips
  • Works pretty well on my chapped lips
  • Moisturize my lips makes it softer and smoother
  • Has 20 luscious shades to choose from
  • Pretty and pigmented color
  • The color stays quite long without eating or drinking
  • Affordable

Dislike: 
  • Cheap looking and not cute packaging
  • The color won't come out if you apply lip balm first

Repurchase? Definitely YES! I want other colors though hmm maybe Cotton Candy and Sweet Tart? They also look really pretty (*≧ω≦)

How about you ladies? Which color do you want to get? Thanks for reading and see you another time! Ciao ヾ(^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment